[Koha] how to modifcate the label in marc modification template

BOUIS Sonia sonia.bouis at univ-lyon3.fr
Sat Sep 6 02:01:50 NZST 2014

Hello Jonathan !
I want to change the letter in the 6th position : in unimarc, it represents the type of document. I want to change the character "a" (which means text) by the character "l" (which means electronic resource).
One of our ebooks supplier give us unimarc records but with the wrong code... We hope we could change it during the import...

Sonia BOUIS

Responsable du Système intégré de gestion des bibliothèques

BIBLIOTHÈQUES UNIVERSITAIRES
UNIVERSITE JEAN MOULIN LYON 3
6 Cours Albert Thomas - B.P. 8242 – 69355 Lyon Cedex 08
LIGNE DIRECTE : +33 (0)4 78 78 79 03 | http://scd.univ-lyon3.fr

L'Université Jean Moulin est membre fondateur de l'Université de Lyon

If I remember correctly, it's not possible to do something right with control fields using marc modification templates.

Jonathan