[Koha] OpacNav

Mildred Amita Odongo MOdongo at kplc.co.ke
Tue Sep 2 18:42:49 NZST 2014

Good morning

On my OPAC page the contents of OPACNav jumped down to the bottom of the screen after being in the right position for a long time (More than 2 years).  I have tried to apply using style="width:400px" to reduce the width of the list in the OPACNav since I had thought that it may have been too wide to fit on the right side of the OPAC.  There is an active OpacMainUserBlock at the centre which I tried reducing its width but there was not change experienced.

I need the content of the OPACNav back in their right position.  Could anyone help?

Kind Regards
Mildred
Two forces are succesfully influencing the education of a cultivated man: art and science. Both are united in the book.

[http://www.kenyapower.co.ke/logo/Logo.jpg]
Note: All emails sent from Kenya Power are subject to the company's Email Terms & Conditions. Please click here<http://kplc.co.ke/content/item/65> to read the policy.

Kenya Power Contact Center Number: 95551 OR 0703070707, 0732170170, 020-3201680 Twitter - @Kenyapower OR Facebook - Kenya Power.

Email: customercare at kplc.co.ke