[Koha] Login to Koha from a remote computer...

John Shewfelt librarian at torontobotanicalgarden.ca
Fri Oct 31 07:49:14 NZDT 2014

Good afternoon,

My apologies if this is a dumb question... I have inherited a partly set up Koha configuration - 3.16, Debian, Zebra - and I would like to be able to login to Koha from my laptop when I am away from the library.

As near as I can ascertain, no IP range has been established. While I can access the Koha login page from my laptop, I cannot be authenticated and gain access. However, when I am in the Library, using our local wireless, I have no problem.

Can anyone tell me where I can find the appropriate configuration tool to access Koha remotely. Clearly something was set up to account for our local IP range, but I can't see where it was set up.

Thanks very much!

John