[Koha] Call for Manual Help

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 02:10:12 NZDT 2014

Arslan,

I agree the wiki is lacking in instructions, right now I don't have
time to update that. So what I'd say is you can help by sending me
text documents with edits to areas of the manual or if someone who has
used docbook and the manual git repo could give you instructions on
that that would help me.

I promise that once I get the manual ready for 3.18 I will spend time
updating the wiki.  It has just been a crazy few months for me.

Sorry all!
Nicole