[Koha] Help needed

D Thma dominicthma at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 01:41:36 NZDT 2014

Hello ,

I am facing some problem in importing my database to KOHA 3.12.

In fact in my office we are using some library information system
application (troodon)  which i can only work in it but i cannot do anything
with the  database. It has been restricted by the vendor. They are using
 the MS-SQL 2008  as the database. But we can take a backup of this
database (thru this apps) and it get stored as *Troodon5201408181600.bak*

*I have installed KOHA 3.12 but i can't import any of my data from my old
software *
Please suggest what/how should  i do to import this database to KOHA.

Thank you in advance.

dominic
shillong(meghalaya)
india.