[Koha] Fwd: Request to add our company in Koha Support Companies list in Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa Region

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 06:56:44 NZDT 2014

Greetings,

Mengu Yazicioglu wrote:
> I've sent an email to list to be added in Paid Support List, but I
> can't see our company's name on the list. Am I doing something
> wrong?

Other than spelling KOHA in capitals like it is an acronym, which it isn't,
I don't think so. However, please consider that there is not service level
agreement forcing updates within any given period of time in a
volunteer-based community. Also consider that it is around the 22nd now, and
with typical monthly version updates, people may be caught up in their Koha
related roles. Sorry, I don't have the ability to do it. Thank you for your
patience.

GPML,
Mark Tompsett