[Koha] Transport Cost Matrix

BRANNON, CHRISTOPHER CBRANNON at cdalibrary.org
Sat Oct 18 11:02:05 NZDT 2014

Nancy,
	We have been using the transport cost matrix since it came out.  I don't recall it needing another cron job.  I believe all you do is set the costs and then turn on the UseTransportCostMatrix preference.

	We have loved it.  The only thing I have noticed is that disabling a section doesn't seem to have any effect.  We disabled a couple libraries and it still tried to transfer items between the libraries we disabled.

Christopher Brannon
IT Coordinator

702 E Front Ave
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814