[Koha] Parsing barcodes

Jeramey Valley valleyj at bcreek.org
Sat Oct 18 06:14:42 NZDT 2014

We are using 3 of 9, if that is what you were asking regarding check digits, I might be misunderstanding...

Thanks for the suggestion of modifying the items in Koha.
One of the issues is that we don't know which materials have the "funky" barcodes, so there is no list to pull up and modify in Koha. We don't know until a material is physically examined if it has a regular or modified bar code. The rough guess is that about half of the materials have different bar code formatting.

--

Regards,

Jeramey Valley
Network Manager, Bullock Creek Schools