[Koha] Request to be added to Koha Paid Support

Marco A. Bringas Meléndez marco_bringas at infoestrategica.com
Thu Oct 16 11:45:19 NZDT 2014

Dear Sirs,

I would like to be include  in Koha home page in Paid Support Section for
the countries where we have offices, we have around 30 institutions in
Mexico, Costa Rica, Colombia, Ecuador and Chile  were we installed Koha, our
information is:

Company Name: Infoestrategica Latina

Contact Person: Marco Bringas

Contact email: marco_bringas at bi-digital.com

Website: http://www.koha.bi-digital.com/  and  http://www.bi-digital.com

Telephone: See in each country

Address:                       Mexico:

         Montecito 38 Piso 12 Oficina 35

                   World Trade Center

                  Mexico DF 03810 Mexico

                 Phone: (52 55) 9000-0210 ext 109

               Email: koha at bi-digital.com

                                  Colombia:

                Carrera 15  85-29 oficina 408

               Bogotá, Colombia

              Phone: (57 1) 6101698

               Email: koha at bi-digital.com

                                     Chile

             Padre Alonso Ovalle 612

            Santiago Chile

            Phone: (56 2) 26335531

            Email: koha at bi-digital.com

Short description of your services: We have around 20 years working in
libraries market, for Koha we offer the next services in Mexico, Costa Rica,
Colombia, Ecuador and Chile, (as you know we have local offices in that
countries):

-Installation

-Configuration

-MARC Records migration