[Koha] Koha Extra Records

Chrispin Simasiku Sitali libsitali at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 02:26:59 NZDT 2014

Hello, Mr Olugbenga Adara,

Thanks for your solution. It worked liked a charm. I am now able to import
records from the reservoir into Koha through the cataloguing module. Thank
you so much.

I also tried Bob Birchall solution too but did not know how to log into the
Koha instance, create the instance as Z39.50 server and import the records.
I failed and I think its mainly because of my limited knowledge. I will
continue trying. Thanks a million though

On 15 October 2014 07:57, Chrispin Simasiku Sitali <libsitali at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Mr Olugbenga,
>
> I am very fine. I will try your solution and inform you of the outcome the
> course of the day
>
> On 15 October 2014 05:55, Olugbenga Adara <gbengaadara at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Crispin,
>>
>> How are you doing?
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 5:54 AM, Chrispin Simasiku Sitali <
>> libsitali at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Greetings Koha Community,
>>>
>>> I am at my wits end. I have a marc file with 10 000 records on it. I want
>>> to have this in my Koha installation for searching only. I am currently
>>> cataloguing some books and I want to use this for searching through only,
>>> if I find a marching record for a particular book then I import it in my
>>> collection. When I finish cataloguing I then delete the collection