[Koha] Request to add our company in Koha Support Companies list in Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa Region

Mengu Yazicioglu mengu at devinim.com.tr
Wed Oct 15 07:53:50 NZDT 2014

Hello all,

Would you please add our company in the list of Koha Support companies
list for Europe, Asia and Middle East, Africa Region, please?

We'd like to share the information that, I think we support the biggest
KOHA implementation on public libraries around the world (with 1.116
public libraries in Turkey, with 11.000.000 items and aroun 1.400.000
borrowers at the moment, those values are still counting).
We'll also share other developings in that project through that list.

Company Name: Devinim Yazilim

Contact Person: Mengu Yazicioglu

Contact email: devinim at devinim.com.tr

Website:
http://devinim.com.tr/icerikler/yazilimlarimiz/kohakutuphaneotomasyonsistemi/icerik48.html

Telephone: ++90-312-446 86 68

Address: Mustafa Kemal Mah. 2141.Sk No: 11/6 Cankaya/Ankara TURKEY

Short description of your services: Installation, Migration,
Programming, SaaS, Consultancy, Training, etc.

Thanks and best regards.