[Koha] Thank You

BWS Johnson abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 12 10:28:21 NZDT 2014

Salvete!

     What could be better than steak and wine? Why Conference in Córdoba, of course. :D

     Bernardo and Tomás really raised the bar on KohaCon. Not only were the Argentines the friendliest folks on Earth, but the talks were also salient. I was so impressed with the Library School student presentations! It was awesome that the translator was on hand to help get ideas across the language barrier. Roberto from the Koha Users Group in Córdoba surely should win some sort of prize for cleverest t shirt design. What's not to like about a Kiwi sipping mate?

     I had gobs of fun and felt downright spoilt the entire time! A hearty thanks to all that helped to make this happen.

Cheers,
Brooke