[Koha] Subject links not obeying 'UseAuthoritiesForTracings' setting

Justin Rittenhouse jrittenh at nd.edu
Fri Oct 10 04:07:20 NZDT 2014

Hello,

We're working on upgrading our instance of Koha from 3.6.4 to 3.14.7, and
we've run into an issue with the UseAuthoritiesForTracings setting. It
doesn't appear that Koha is obeying this setting, as we're seeing some
subjects link to "an:###" searches instead of "su:Words" searches. The
tricky part is that it's only some records, not all. It appears to be on a
bib by bib basis. We're not actually using authorities at this point, but
at some point in the past some authorities records were created. Is there
something we're missing, or something we should be deleting to correct this?

Justin

--
*Justin Rittenhouse*
*Sr. Application Development Technician, Web and Software Engineering*

*University of Notre Dame*
208 Hesburgh Library