[Koha] Koha latest version Live DVD (easykoha.iso)

Vinod Kumar Mishra vinod_librarian at rediffmail.com
Wed Oct 8 19:36:41 NZDT 2014

Hello,

Please see the link below:

http://linuxhalwa.blogspot.in/2013/01/how-to-create-ubuntu-live-cddvd-using.html

On Wed, 08 Oct 2014 09:31:57 +0530 rocky bang  wrote
>Hi,
Thanks for sharing Live DVD of latest version of koha.
I would like to know about how do I create a Live DVD of ubuntu 12.04 and Koha already installed with database, to be able to run Koha even when there is no internet connectivity.
On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 11:05 PM, Vinod Kumar Mishra  wrote:
Dear All,

Koha latest version (3.16.4) live dvd (easykoha.iso) is available for your ready reference at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/vkmkoha/files/?source=navbar

Thanking You.

With regards,

Vinod Kumar Mishra,