[Koha] Migrating from Spectrum

SCOTT OWEN sowen at almaschools.net
Tue Oct 7 09:01:44 NZDT 2014

Jeramy,

What does the holding info look like  ?

Here are some of my notes when we moved from Spectrum to Koha.

KOHA 3 EXPORT

=952  \\$70$kF
HAN$p70262$r{dollar}13.99$40$00$911$bPINE$yBOOK$10$u263$dPINE$t2

KOHA3 KOHA3 CODE Win-Spec
$7—- 0 Not for loan --
$c-- F HAN Shelving location code --$h Copy to $o and $c
$p—- 74255 barcode --$p SAME
$r—- 2010-8-7 Date last seen -- fill w/date
$4—- 0 Damaged status --    fill w/ “0”
$0—- 0 Withdrawn status --    fill w/ “0”
$9—- 12 Koha itemnumber (autogenerated) --    Auto
$b—- PINE branchcode --$a HS
$y—- BOOK Koha item type --$t (22 choices - must match)
$1—- 0 Lost status --    fill w/ “0”
$u—- 4264 Uniform Resource Identifier --
$d—2007-8-17 Date acquired --    fill w/date
$t—- 6 Copy number                 --    ???
$o-- F HAN Koha Full call number       --    same as $h
$v–-               cost replacement price       --$9 copy to $v

IIRC we determined that they hadn't done a "good" inventory in quite some
time, and so we inventoried the library, and adjusted the holding info by
hand...
thus...I never bothered importing it....