[Koha] Request to add our company name in list of Koha support providers for Asia Pacific and India region.

Liz Rea liz at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Oct 8 09:34:50 NZDT 2014

Hello sir,

Thank you for your submission and request to be included on the Koha
support vendor list. Please review the requirements posted at
http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/how-to-get-listed/,
specifically the requirement for

"Companies must show their support of the Koha Community by adding a
visible link to the Koha community website at
http://www.koha-community.org to their Koha offering web page."

Upon review, I did not see such a link. If it is there and I missed it,
I apologize.

Please resubmit your request when your website complies with this
requirement.

Best regards,
Liz Rea

On 07/10/14 21:07, Binu Thomas wrote:
> Dear Koha webmaster,
>
> Greetings from Éclat Engineering Pvt. Ltd.!
>
> I take this opportunity to introduce my company and our service proposition
> for mainstream Koha users.  We would request you to add our company name in
> list of Koha support providers for Asia Pacific and India region. Please
> find given below brief description of Koha services offered by us along
> with our contact details for your kind reference.
>

> *Company Name:*  Éclat engineering pvt ltd
>
> *Contact Person:*  Mr. Harendrasinh Gohil
>
> *Contact email:* info at eclateng.com
>
> *Website:* www.eclateng.com
>
> *Telephone:* +91-79-40057878
>
> *Address:  *E-212 Titanium City Center | Anandnagar Road | Ahmedabad -
> 380015 | INDIA
>

> *Short description of your services: *
>
> We are a team of qualified Library and IT professionals offering Koha
> hosting services with international data-standards to Libraries which value
> user-centric approach and believe in leveraging features already available
> in Koha (community version only).
>
> We offer hosted services for pre-configured Koha instance that is easy to
> adopt, maintain and upgrade.
>
> Best Regards
>
> Harendrasinh Gohil| Project Manager
>
> Eclat Engineering Pvt. Ltd. | E-212 Titanium City Center | Anandnagar Road
> | Ahmedabad - 380015 | INDIA
> *M : *09426 55 1797* | L:* 079-40057878 *| E: *hpgohil at eclateng.com
>

> *Website: *http://www.eclateng.com
> <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.remotexs.in%2F&sn=dmluZWV0LmRwbmRAZ21haWwuY29t>
>

> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/eclat-engineering-pvt-ltd-?trk=company_name>
>     <https://twitter.com/Eclat_Engg>
> <https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/112415743001221313196/112415743001221313196/about>
> <http://www.pinterest.com/Eclat_Engg/>
> <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eclat-Engineering-Pvt-Ltd/1495549357347889>

Liz Rea
Catalyst.Net Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House,
150 Willis Street, Wellington.
P.O Box 11053, Manners Street,
Wellington 6142

GPG: B149 A443 6B01 7386 C2C7 F481 B6c2 A49D 3726 38B7