[Koha] Problem in search

Dibyendra Hyoju dibyendra at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 21:55:42 NZDT 2014

Hi again,

Earlier, actually I used the database of Koha 3.16.01 and used it with
Koha 3.14. I thought I used the database of version 3.14, but still
the database worked okay. There is no searching problem while plugging
the database of version 3.16 with Koha 3.14. But when I connect the
database of 3.16 with Koha 3.16.x, the error appears again. Can I use
database of Koha 3.16 with Koha 3.14? I also have to test it
thoroughly to see the result.

I'd appreciate if anyone of you can share your experience on fixing this issue.

Thanks.

Regards,
Dibyendra

--