[Koha] Cataloguing multi-volume sets

Željko Puškarić Zeljko.Puskaric at sabor.hr
Fri Nov 28 03:09:59 NZDT 2014

@ Zeno Tajoli:

Ø  I think that you have found a bug on Koha about Unimarc.

Ø  For fields 4xx in unimarc, are not created link.

Ø  In fact if you catalogue with subfields in tag 461/463, the only change to do is in UNIMARCslim2OPACDetail.xsl (and probably UNIMARCslimUtils.xsl)

I tried changing UNIMARCslimUtils.xsl and UNIMARCslim2intranetDetail.xsl to reflect appropriate MARC21 xslt files but didn't succeed by just modifying these two files. It looks like leader would also need to be changed appropriately. The problem is that it’s not possible to change leader’s character 19 in UNIMARC entry form (as far as I know leaders should be the same for UNIMARC and MARC21, but correct me if I’m wrong). At the moment I have two questions:

1.       Where is leader entry form defined (for UNIMARC and MARC21)?

2.       Is it possible to set appropriate field in order for imported record to have leader’s character 19 set in appropriate way?

With Best Regards

Zeljko Puskaric