[Koha] Z39.50 settings

CTS-Programmer 3 (Paul Dokken) cts-prog3 at sil.org.pg
Thu Nov 27 12:05:22 NZDT 2014

The problem I was having with Z39.50 servers has been solved.  It happened that the ones I was trying were no longer working or responding.  I am now using the one from the Seattle Public Library and that seems to work fine.

Thanks, Paul

Paul Dokken
Software Developer
SIL PNG Communication and Technology Services
Ukarumpa EHP 444 | Papua New Guinea
cts-prog3 at sil.org.pg
+675-537-3544 x4404 {Telecom}
+675-7081-8666 {Digicel}