[Koha] Label Creator Module Question

Evan Lloyd evanlloyd at ocsi.org
Tue Nov 25 15:48:23 NZDT 2014

Hello everyone, as someone new to Koha (version 3.16.04) I've been
struggling with the Label Creator Module in printing out barcodes and other
fields.

After creating a layout and template the barcode will be printed in a PDF,
however no other fields (title, author) are present. In their place will be
a "0". I've tried listing both the MARC field as well as the database
column names when using a layout.

The exported CSV file for the same batch correctly shows the indicated
fields for each item, but I'm not sure why the PDF export isn't showing
them as well.

Has anyone encountered something like this while using the label creator
module, or perhaps knows that I'm doing wrong?

Thank you for any advice you can offer.

- Evan