[Koha] Requesting for Help on KOHA problem

sangay dawa sce.sangay at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 21:24:07 NZDT 2014

Dear all supporters and well wishers,
Please help me out to curb koha technical problem. I have looked into possible things but i couldn't able to find real solution to my erratic problem. my issue on it is when i try to change koha opac header with different caption by inserting my college logo in that i couldn't neither delete the previous one nor able to make any changes in it. I faced this erratic problem "error, your data might not have been saved" longtime back. In Bhutan, we don't have any expert to analyze and find out why it happens and how to troubleshoot these kind of problem. If you could provide solution to this problem i will realize the benefit of sharing this particular problem and similiar kind of problem in future.
Yours sincerely,
Sangay Dawa