[Koha] Built-in offline circulation tool

Francois Charbonnier francois.charbonnier at inlibro.com
Fri Nov 21 03:45:03 NZDT 2014

Hello,

I use Koha 3.14 and I tested the built-in offline circulation tool.
After activating the feature and synchronized the database, I went
offline and tried to accessed the offline page :
http://my-installation.net/cgi-bin/koha/circ/offline.pl but firefox
doesn't let me display it. It says it can't access
http://my-installation.net/

I checked firefox preferences and it says that
http://my-installation.net/ is authorized to stocked data on my computer
for offline use.

Is there something else I need to check/activate to make it work?

Thanks a lot.

François
-- http://my-installation.net/
François Charbonnier,
Bibl. prof. / Chef de produits

Tél.  : (888) 604-2627
francois.charbonnier at inLibro.com <mailto:francois.charbonnier at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>