[Koha] A Road Map for Koha

Thomas Dukleth kohalist at agogme.com
Thu Nov 20 07:12:39 NZDT 2014

Everyone should be free to contribute, especially as it is a wiki.  I
added the names of both BWS Johnson to the Arsan Farooq as wiki curators
in the plural for release 3.20,
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Roles_for_3.20 .  However, nothing
should stop everyone else from also contributing.  Certainly, the task of
curating the wiki may be unmanageable without everyone who contributes to
the wiki at least thinking about the task of curation while adding a
contribution.

I hope that we can coordinate efforts somewhat to the extent which may be
helpful.  Please see my proposal for my candidacy as one multiple wiki
curators,
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Proposal_for_Wiki_Curator_3.20_Thomas_Dukleth
.  Please give special attention to cautions about the risk of categories
in templates breaking authority controlled consistency for navigation in
conjunction with the SelectCategory extension.  Please also avoid the
surprise that upgrading MediaWiki without proper preparation may break
many things including my own modifications to MediaWiki extensions as has
happened in the past.

Thomas Dukleth
Agogme
109 E 9th Street, 3D
New York, NY  10003
USA
http://www.agogme.com
+1 212-674-3783

On Wed, November 19, 2014 15:18, Arslan Farooq wrote:
> Hello Brooke!!
>

>>      Anyhow, if it's more than one person (and I hope that it is) I will
>> certainly continue to help. :)
>>

> Count me in as your assistant. I'd be honored to help with this under your
> guidance.
>
> Arslan

[...]