[Koha] Report help needed

Heather Braum (NEKLS) hbraum at nekls.org
Tue Nov 18 12:47:25 NZDT 2014

Elaine, try the below. It looks like you were missing some commas -- that
was what was causing the syntax errors; you can then name the columns like
I did below or however you want using as ___ single-word (as 780t) or as
"two or more words" (as 780w field_).

Make sure every column of data in the select statement has a comma after
it, except for the last on before the from statement.

Hope that helps!  -- it ran on my system.

SELECT
biblio.biblionumber,biblio.title,biblio.notes,biblioitems.publishercode,biblioitems.itemtype,

ExtractValue(biblioitems.marcxml,
'//datafield[@tag="780"]/subfield[@code="t"]') as 780t,
ExtractValue(biblioitems.marcxml,
'//datafield[@tag="780"]/subfield[@code="w"]') as "780w field",
ExtractValue(biblioitems.marcxml,
'//datafield[@tag="866"]/subfield[@code="a"]') as 866a,
ExtractValue(biblioitems.marcxml,
'//datafield[@tag="866"]/subfield[@code="z"]') as 866z
FROM biblioitems LEFT JOIN biblio USING (biblionumber)
WHERE biblioitems.itemtype='CR'

Heather Braum
NExpress Coordinator
Resource Sharing Librarian
Northeast Kansas Library System
hbraum at nekls.org

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read
and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." ~Alvin
Toffler, *Rethinking the Future*