[Koha] Firefox speed issues

Hernandez, Heather heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Sat Nov 15 07:06:33 NZDT 2014

Hi, Nicole--

I haven't noticed any slowness with Firefox 33.1 on Win7, and Firefox still
works much better for us with Koha than Chrome, but we probably have a very
unusual set of circumstances:
--Our employer has locked down Chrome options for use with our email system
& disabled the ability to update it
--Our network is slower than most home DSL networks
--We *are* using Windows...:)

So maybe I should say that our Firefox is working as fast as it usually
does?

Cheerio!
heather

Heather Hernandez
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
415-561-7032, heather_hernandez at nps.gov
http://www.nps.gov/safr/historyculture/museum-collections.htm

"The sailor does not pray for wind, he learns to sail."--Gustaf Lindborg