[Koha] Firefox speed issues

Sean spark at cclsd.org
Sat Nov 15 06:53:25 NZDT 2014

Hi Nicole,
We're using Chromium for Koha (due to the excessive slowness), except
where we need silent receipt printing, where we're stuck with Firefox
until a jsprint-like addon for Chrome is available.

The slowness began presenting in Firefox 28, in both Windows and Linux
for us.

We found a browser re-set (help > restart with addons disabled) helped,
a little.

- Sean/Coos