[Koha] No Result Founds in Opac Search

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Fri Nov 14 02:34:39 NZDT 2014

>> I have a freshly installed Koha 3.16 in a Debian Server. I already imported
>> the MARC records into the catalog, but when I search it on Opac , there is
>> no results found.

> https://www.google.com.pk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=koha%20no%20results%20found

Saying "LMGTFY" doesn't seem much better than saying "RTFM." Let's at
least try to get people started on the right track.

Before we can answer the original question we need to know how Koha
was installed. Installing from packages usually gets searching up and
running with no problem. If you used an installation method other than
packages, which instructions did you follow?

There is a FAQ entry for this which may help:

http://koha-community.org/documentation/faq/

 -- Owen

--
Web Developer