[Koha] Bulk return

Vinod Kumar Mishra vinod_librarian at rediffmail.com
Fri Nov 14 00:52:07 NZDT 2014

Please refer format of Koha, if you have member code and accession number than i think you can do it.

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=off+line+circulation&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=sb&gfe_rd=cr&ei=MptkVNLbFKXM8gfbtYDICw#rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&q=off+line+circulation+koha

On Thu, 13 Nov 2014 15:44:10 +0530 Jameela P  wrote
>Please advice me on following...

Recently we failed to use LMS KOHA due to some technical problem. At that

time we have done bulk return of books of about 12, 000. We have maintained

the bar code of these returned books in excel spreadsheet. Is there any

provision to return this book in KOHA in one go, or need I return the book

one by one.

Jameela at Indian Naval Academy Library

Koha at lists.katipo.co.nz

With regards,