[Koha] How to know Table name used with column names where user login & passwords are stored in KOHA.

Robin Sheat robin at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Nov 13 11:28:52 NZDT 2014

Abdullah Al-Modabber schreef op di 11-11-2014 om 23:18 [-0800]:
> Table name used with column names where user login & passwords are
> stored.
>
> This is needed to configure Ezproxy authentication through Koha

It's not very likely that ezproxy can handle Koha's encrypted password
storage directly, especially as you may have two schemes in simultaneous
use depending on the age of your system.

I think ezproxy can authenticate by SIP2 though, perhaps that should be
used instead.

--
Robin Sheat
Catalyst IT Ltd.