[Koha] Request to be listed as Koha Support Provider (Koha Support Schweiz)

Marc Véron veron at veron.ch
Mon Nov 10 23:44:02 NZDT 2014

Dear List,

We kindly request to list "Koha Support Schweiz" (www.koha-support.ch) as
Support Provider.

Koha Support Schweiz was founded in December 2011. Members of Koha Support
Schweiz (www-koha-support.ch) are the companies 'marc veron ag'
(www.veron.ch) and 'Pro Acta GmbH' (www.proacta.ch).

Since 2012 we contribute to Koha (Marc Véron's first patch was pushed in
April 2012). Our aim is to provide support for libraries, institutions and
companies who want to evaluate and/or use mainstream Koha in Switzerland,
and to contribute to the Koha Community. We help to translate Koha to
German, and since version 3.8 we maintain the translation to German with
Swiss orthography (important for schools). In 2014 we did about 100
signoffs and we had about 20 patches pushed.

Some of our contributions for enhancements since 2012 are:
Bug 7563 - Silently print slips using Firefox PlugIn jsPrintSetup
Bug 7621 - Circulation: Match age restriction of title with borrower's age
without using categories
Bug 8301 - Display additional system information (preferences) on About
page to minimize support cases
Bug 12162 - Add class="branchcode" to body tag to make OPAC CSS-styleable
per branch
Bug 12763 - Add more information for users to OPAC Error 404 page

Information for listing:
------------------------

Company Name:
Koha Support Schweiz

Contact Person:
Marc Véron

Contact email:
koha at koha-support.ch

Website:
www.koha-support.ch

Telephone:
+41 61 483 84 61

Address:
c/o marc veron ag
Baslerstrasse 50
CH-4123 Allschwil
Switzerland

Short description of your services:
Koha Support Schweiz provides consulting, support and services for
libraries, institutions and companies who want to evaluate and/or use
mainstream Koha in Switzerland.

Please list our Demo- and Test-Server as well:
http://kohademo-staff.mvlib.ch
http://kohademo.mvlib.ch

Thanks and kind regards

For 'Koha Support Schweiz'
Marc Véron

www.koha-support.ch

marc veron ag informatik information internet
Baslerstrasse 50
CH - 4123 Allschwil

+41 61 483 84 61

www.veron.ch

Acrobat / PDF - Lösungen seit 1995
Partner für Internet und Content Management
Mitglied Koha Support Schweiz www.koha-support.ch