[Koha] Koha North America User's Group - Invitation for 2015 Meeting Host Proposals - FINAL CALL

BRANNON, CHRISTOPHER CBRANNON at cdalibrary.org
Sat Nov 8 10:23:05 NZDT 2014

Greetings all,

This is our final call for proposals from agencies and libraries from mid to east side of the United States to host the 2nd annual Koha North America User's Group meeting!  We intend to hold the meeting in August of 2015.  The meeting will be comprised of 2 days for sessions and presentations, and 2 days for hackfest.  Please submit your proposals at https://onedrive.live.com/redir?page=survey&resid=48E74EDCAC4A9D74!1950&authkey=!ACbBhVaZDvziUlI&ithint=file%2cxlsx.  Information in your proposal should include (but does not need to be limited to) the following information:

1.  The location and what kind of conference facility would be offered.  Confirm that the site would have internet and other technology available to enable presentations and general connectivity.

2.  Dates when the meeting could occur at the proposed location.

3.  Information about transportation -- the closest airports and train stations and how one could get from these places to the meeting site.

4.  Lodging in the area.

5.  Anything else we would need to know about the location and what makes it a great choice for this meeting.

Please submit your proposals by Monday, November 10, 2014.  If we receive multiple proposals we will set up a method for potential attendees to vote on the preferred meeting location.

Christopher Brannon

IT Coordinator

702 E Front Ave

Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814