[Koha] Change search engine in koha 3.16

bui phong phongt147 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 4 23:40:46 NZDT 2014

Dear team,

I'm trying to change search engine from zebra to solr for koha 3.16. I followed instruction from this:

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Solr_deployment

but the solrconfig.xml doesn't work. I faced this error:

org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Could not load conf for core koha: Error loading solr config from
/solr/solrconf/multicore/koha/conf/solrconfig.xml

I also tried to install solr separately, add new core to solr by using the solrconfig.xml above but this problem still happened.

I'm using koha 3.16.02 and solr version 4.10.2.

Could you guide me how to change search engine and could you share the solrconfig.xml file for solr4.10.2.

I really appreciate your help

Thanks,
Phong