[Koha] Technical help with Frameworks

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Fri May 30 09:14:25 NZST 2014

Hi Alexander,
to build a new fw using sql, you need to insert values on 3 tables,
and there are some fields needed by Koha, 942, 952 and 999 (for MARC21)

You can look at
http://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=27056&action=diff
(right panel, 3 first inserts) as an example of creating a framework using
SQL

Regards,
Bernardo

--