[Koha] Technical help with Frameworks

Evan Mungai Njoroge evan.njoroge at gmail.com
Thu May 29 17:04:19 NZST 2014

Tim,
I am not sure if this is what you might want but find here [
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7725309/export_FAST%20%281%29.csv] our
custom framework that you can enhance or use as it is (exported as CSV
spreadsheet) if you want it in any of the other 2 formats let me know.

  EVAN
NJOROGE *•*+254721375981 *•*+254721375981  *•*about.me/uhusiano *•*adlsn.org
* "Facilitating access to African digital content" *