[Koha] Database Procedures

Mason James mtj at kohaaloha.com
Thu May 29 10:53:17 NZST 2014

On 2014-05-29, at 7:28 AM, Phillip Ponchot wrote:

> I've got an issue with my Biblioitems.  There is one entry which apparently keeps the database from being backed up.  When I run the backup the server drops out at this particular line.
>
> How do I determine which items is causing the issue and how do I delete that item via command line?
>
> If anyone has done this before, please let me know.
>
> thanks,
>

> Phillip

hiya,

just some quick info...
try googling for something like 'mysql error corrupt innodb'

this looks like a start...
 https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/forcing-innodb-recovery.html
 https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/innodb-recovery.html

do a backup first, before you start experimenting :)