[Koha] Koha Digest, Vol 103, Issue 41

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 05:17:04 NZST 2014

Hi Ilesanmi,

>Hiya !.
>
>Please, we would like to know how much does it cost to install koha /
>Opac ?.

Koha is free and open source software. Free to download, free to install, free to modify, and use on as many systems as you want without any licence fees. (http://koha-community.org/) If you have the technical and human resources available to you in house, you do not need to pay to install Koha.

A number of companies do provide commercial support though, offering you customization, support, training, installation etc. You can find a list at http://koha-community.org/support/paid-support/. It will be hard for anyone to give you a price off the bat without knowing your exact support requirements.

I work for one of the support companies listed and if you want to know how we may be able to help, you may reply to me off list

Regards.

Olugbenga Adara