[Koha] koha item types dropdown instead of library dropdown

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 22:26:43 NZST 2014

Hi all! I just can't seem to add item types in the drop down for Library
Catalog, Title, Call Number, etc. but I was able to add them in the library
masthead, which was actually the title of my query. After some readings on
jquery, and deciding to put it instead in the library masthead, I was able
to come up with the one below:$("#select_library
option[value='']").hide();$("#select_library
option[value='branch:TheOnlyBranch']").hide();$("#select_library
option[value='branch:TheOnlyBranch']").after("Books");$("#select_library
option[value='mc-itype,phr:BK']").attr("selected","selected");
$("#select_library
option[value='mc-itype,phr:BK']").after("Himig");$("#select_library
option[value='mc-itype,phr:HIMIG']");When I search the catalog, I was able
to search what I need. And please comment or correct on the jquery script
provided, I'm still novice, and just read up the koha forum and other koha
customization sites as well as the world wide web for Koha customizations.
So that so if another Koha user needs a jquery script for such, they will
find answers on what they need. And also if I could add it in Koha jquery
Library wiki. Thanks and more power! Cheers!