[Koha] Error- 404 - The requested URL / was not found on this server.

Evan Mungai Njoroge evan.njoroge at gmail.com
Sat May 24 20:04:18 NZST 2014

Satish,

The upgrade to upgraded the applications to including apache and your
original koha (library or any name you called it) site was saved as
libraryName.save.

   1. Step 1 - Go to the Apache's sites-available directory
   [/etc/apache2/sites-available/]
   2. Step 2 - Copy the old libraryName.save to rename it to libraryName to
   revert to your old site.
   3. Step 3 -  Enable the libraryName site using command sudo a2ensite
   libraryName
   4. Restart Apache using command: sudo service apache2 restart

Here is my screenshot:
http://www.evernote.com/shard/s72/sh/51d2f948-9515-429b-96ec-51a16e9a2a28/8d618ce4cf1b4dd79f3e0046d560cff3

  EVAN
NJOROGE *•*+254721375981 *•*+254721375981  *•*about.me/uhusiano *•*
* "Facilitating access to African digital content" *