[Koha] notes or statistics of transactions in Circulation

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Fri May 23 00:52:54 NZST 2014

> Yes a bug would increase the chances of someone else picking
> up the idea and implementing it. Sometimes you’re lucky :)

However, even increased chances are slim chances. If you're not
willing to fund the feature you seek it would probably be better for
you to find some workaround which fits with Koha's existing
functionality. Often this requires re-thinking the problem in terms of
possible changes to your procedure rather than changes to Koha.

> In our library, some bosses ask their staffs to borrow books for them,
> and these bosses aren't even in the Patron's database of our Koha ILS.

Perhaps you could add notes to staff members' accounts which indicate
that they have permission to check out on behalf of their bosses?

By the way schnydszch your messages to the Koha list are consistently
marked as Spam by GMail, so I wonder if the same is happening for
other people receiving your emails. I suggest you subscribe to the
list rather than using the Nabble interface:

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries