[Koha] Check in check out fields losing focus

Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se
Fri May 23 00:13:27 NZST 2014

While we’re on the subject of focuses: when issuing a loan and a message appears it sets focus to the check out tab in the head of the page. That means that if I’m to quick and keep scanning I will scan a barcode in a box that wants a library card number and loose my checkout session. When a message is lit up I feel that the focus should either remain in the barcode field (with the message blocking new loans until ti’s been handled) or to one of the buttons in the message. I guess this could be solved with jQuery but do anyone agree that this could be handled better by default?

Kind regards/Viktor

Viktor Sarge
Utvecklingsledare
Regionbibliotek Halland
Kultur i Halland

TFN: 035-17 98 73
E-POST: Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se<mailto:Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se>
BESÖKSADRESS: Södra vägen 9, 30180 Halmstad
WEBB: www.regionhalland.se/regionbibliotek<http://www.regionhalland.se/regionbibliotek>