[Koha] koha item types dropdown instead of library dropdown

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 03:22:05 NZST 2014

Hi! Where can I edit this lines? THanks!

On Wednesday, May 21, 2014 8:11 AM, Fridolin SOMERS [via Koha] <ml-node+s1045719n5798837h76 at n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Hie,

You can add, next to input[name='q'], a dropdown list with the
values/descriptions of your item types :
<select name="limit">
   <option value="">All</option>
   <option value="mc-itemtype,phr:BOOK">Book</option>
   <option value="mc-itemtype,phr:DVD">DVD</option>
</select>

Best regards,

Le 17/05/2014 18:09, schnydszch a écrit :

> I forgot that the library pulldown for libraries can be hidden through global
> system preference OpacAddMastheadLibraryPulldown. However, the project I'm
> working with would like to add a dropdown for item types, will that be
> possible? Thanks in advance and cheers!

Fridolin SOMERS
Biblibre - Pôles support et système
[hidden email]