[Koha] 'add basket group' bug in Koha 3.14.6

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 22:56:39 NZST 2014

Hello Koha community! We were trying out the Acquisitions module of Koha ILS,
the version as you can see in subject post is 3.14.6, and is installed in
Debian 6.x. Whenever I close a basket wherein we're notified to create a
basket group for it with the same name as the Basket name, there is no
basket group created. I'm also trying to create a new Basket Group but to no
avail. Can anybody confirm this too? Are we missing something? I was able to
do this in Koha 3.14.5. Thanks in advance!