[Koha] ***UNCHECKED*** Pictures of libraries running Koha?

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Sun May 18 16:32:07 NZST 2014

I sometimes take pictures when in training at Koha libraries. All my pics
are CC licensed. Here's my libraries set:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nengard/sets/72157606711652433/

I'm in a hotel with crappy wifi so I can't browse it to narrow down the
libraries that are Koha libraries, but hopefully you can find a few.
Otherwise I can help narrow it down when I get back home later next week.

Nicole