[Koha] Call for proposals: North American Koha Users Group

nakug nakug at ncrl.org
Sat May 17 14:20:05 NZST 2014

Call for proposals:

Please share your knowledge with the North American Koha Community this
August in Wenatchee Washington. Here are some topics that have been
suggested but feel free to share any other knowledge you may have.

* Testing bugs
* Workflow with git
* Upcoming features - demos
* Future of Koha - elasticsearch, plack ...other improvements.
* Overview of Bootstrap in OPAC

If you are attending and have topics you'd like to see covered, let us
know. If there are no presentations covering your topic we can schedule
a round table discussion with support vendors and developers.

For more information about the upcoming meeting:
http://ncrl.org/nakug

Registration:
http://ncrl.org/nakug_2014_reg

Dates: Aug 6 - 8 [ 9th optional ]

Submit your presentation here:
http://ncrl.org/nakug_2014_presenter

To all attending, please register or RSVP so we can plan for space.

Thank you ~

Chad Roseburg
Systems Librarian
North Central Regional Library