[Koha] Importing Marc records from Koha 2.2.9 into 3.14.05

Elizabeth Wilcox ewilcox at metier3.com.au
Tue May 13 13:00:31 NZST 2014

Hello!

I have been unsuccessfully trying to export records from Koha 2.2.9 by going to Marc Biblio Export; selecting a call number range, clicking export and saving the file in notepad (not sure what program to use). The resulting file has a .mrc extension so I am presuming it is a Marc file, there is also data there. However, when I try to import it into version 3.14.05 it isn't being recognised.

The steps I am following in version 3.14.05 are as follows:

*         Stage MARC records for Import

*         Select the file (koha.mrc)

*         Upload file
The screen then briefly flashes 0% loading and then disappears. In Staged MARC management there is then no data.

Any thoughts??
Thanks
Liz