[Koha] Check in check out fields losing focus

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 06:56:11 NZST 2014

Koha 3.15.00.029 on Debian Wheezy

When checking out items I have to click every time in the check out box, because the focus disappears. This is most irritating. The same happens when I check in items, and it slows me down considerably. The librarians have not killed me yet, but they start looking like they want to.

I tried to upgrade to 3.16.00 which runs perfectly fine on my laptop hoping that would solve the problem (I could be wrong of course), but I have missing perl modules I cannot install.

I am missing: