[Koha] MARC 21 522 Geographic Coverage field display constant

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Thu May 8 07:01:23 NZST 2014

According to this: http://www.loc.gov/marc/bibliographic/bd522.html
in the 522 field a blank first indicator should result in the display
constant "Geographic coverage"
But it doesn't seem to work in Koha (3.14.06) The contents of the field
display, but not the phrase  "Geographic coverage".

We're testing out another import, and geographic coverage is an important
part of this batch of records. I can add that statement in, pre upload, but
was hoping the field would just do the right thing.
Any thoughts?
Other display constants in fields such as 785 seem to work fine.
I didn't see a bug filed for this.

--
Elaine Bradtke
Data Wrangler