[Koha] Problem with 600s fields

Daniel Sanford dsanford at amphilsoc.org
Sat May 3 02:56:13 NZST 2014

We've recently upgraded to Koha 3.14.05, and we're encountering an issue
where the 650, 651, 655, and other fields are automatically inserting a 4
into the second indicator when an authority record is added to the a
subfield instead of a 0 for a Library of Congress authority record. We can
change it back after it's inserted, but ideally it would insert the right
code or nothing at all.

Does anyone know of an easy way to fix that?

Daniel Sanford
Assistant Technical Librarian for Digital Infrastructure
American Philosophical Society