[Koha] Barcode Stripe - Height

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Thu May 1 00:28:10 NZST 2014

Hi,
I was wrong, font size does not affect barcode height.
It's hardcoded in code, 3 lines of C4/Labels/Label.pm

my $barcode_y_scale_factor = 0.01 * $self->{'height'};              # this
scales the barcode height to 10% of the label height

You can increase height modifying slightly the value, for example to 0.015,
but as always is not a good idea to change the code, you will have problems
to update in the future :(

Bernardo

--
Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel