[Koha] ATHENA to KOHA Migration.

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Sun Mar 30 13:35:15 NZDT 2014

Hi Jerwyn,
The list does not support attachments.  Describe the problem verbally or
provide a click-able link.

Regarding your original problem, using regular expressions to construct
your 952$o is probably the best way to proceed.  At least, it is what we
do.  The alternative is to import the data and manipulate the other
sub-fields into 952$o afterwards, probably with a small script you would
develop.

Best wishes,
Bob Birchall
Calyx